Ugh.
Well, this is what I get when I wait so long to blog. I skip something.
So, going back to the first of the month of June, before everything else I have already mentioned, we attended a high school graduation; a rather important high school graduation.
Didn't I just graduate from high school, like yesterday?
![]() |
| Josh--through the years |
Okay, so maybe it was a little longer than that, but seriously, I am NOT old enough to have a high school graduate.
The ceremony wasn't painfully long, just on the verge of painfully long, lol. But seriously, it was not bad. They kept things moving rather quickly. Representative Mia Love spoke, along with Josh's friends, Megan and Gwen. There were some school administrators as well and the orchestra and madrigals performed.
![]() |
| So lucky to have all of our grandparents there! |
I made candy necklaces for all of Josh's friends who were graduating. It took much longer than I thought it would, but it was worth it. :)












No comments:
Post a Comment