Saturday, December 30, 2017

A Very Special Day

On June 30, 2017, we took Josh to the Salt Lake Temple so that he could receive his endowment.  (Click here to find out more about what the term endowment means.)

It was such a beautiful experience.  I loved sneaking peeks at him throughout the session.  I could see him just trying to take everything in and absorb it all.  He is such an amazing young man.  I love that I get to be his mom.


We had a lot of family and friends join us on the session.  I am so thankful for their love and support.  I also know that there were lots of family members, who now live in heaven, there to express their love and support as well.

Grandma and Grandpa F  and Grandma and Grandpa O
My sisters, Sharise and Brittany, were able to join us.  We loved having them here!


See what I mean about other family members?  Josh even had his arm around his Grandpa Great.  Oh, my heart.  I love these pictures.  We are so blessed that Grandma Great could join us at the temple.




No comments:

Post a Comment