I cannot believe that our little nephew Jake is now a married man!
I remember when I first met Mark's family. We had a BBQ and I was downstairs playing with all of the little nieces and nephews. Jake was so shy (he was about 4 years old at the time) and I noticed him glancing over at me about every 5 seconds. With each glance he would take one little scoot closer to me until finally, he was right next to me. I said, "Hi Jake! Do you want to sit on my lap?" He grinned this big sheepish grin and shyly nodded "yes." And that was it. It was then that I became his favorite aunt. =) =)
Now he is a grown up man with a very beautiful wife and we couldn't be happier.
Congrats Jake and Lisa! Your day was so beautiful and we are so excited for your new adventure together as husband and wife.
My two favorite parts of the evening were the endless supply of donuts and watching little Mia roam around with a cookie in one hand, a brownie in the other, and chocolate smeared all over her cute little face.




No comments:
Post a Comment