This post is just a few random items about the month of September that I want to remember.
Abbie is loving Junior High for the most part. She has made some new friends and developed better relationships with the friends that she already had. She has recently found a new book series that has her buried in a book nearly every spare second. It is the "Selection Series" by Kiera Cass and Abbie is addicted. It's a good thing to be addicted to.
Emma's been playing her little heart out on the volleyball team. They have been doing pretty good and making a lot of improvements. They recently had a "Dig Pink" game to raise money for the Side Out Foundation. This is a fantastic foundation that donates the money raised to research for metastatic breast cancer patients. I highly recommend donating money to them if you are looking for somewhere to donate money during the month of October...
This handsome young man has been busy, busy, busy! Constantly going from one thing to the next, I often worry if he's getting enough sleep. But he is getting good grades and enjoying all of the musical things that he is involved with so I try to just encourage him to not over-schedule himself and let him learn some life lessons.
The picture on the right is his senior picture for the year book. I have an extremely good lookin' young man on my hands. But I may be a little biased...
Speaking of school and crazy schedules. I wonder where Josh got his scheduling habits from? Maybe his crazy mother who is constantly doing a 101 different things all the time? I do have to admit that I have learned how to say no, and that is the only reason that I am able to go back to school right now.
Yep. You read that right. I am a college student once more. I am in the Pathway program that is sponsored by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and BYU-Idaho. It is completely amazing and I feel so blessed to have this opportunity. I have been a little overwhelmed with the amount of time the assignments are taking me, but with each week that passes, I find more tricks and things that are helping me balance my time more effectively. It is nice that all of my kiddos are in school the whole day because I have a lot of quiet moments to study. I am planning on doing most of my school updates on the blog on my website so if you are interested in following my adventure, you can check out my posts there.
My little Ellie Bellie is playing rec volleyball for a few weeks. I have not taken any pictures of her yet, but I will soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment