Sunday, September 11, 2016

My Little Mini Me Volleyball Lady

Oh man.  It seems like only yesterday that I was playing volleyball in high school...

and now my little Emma Lemma Ding Dong is all grown up and playing on the high school volleyball team.  (She is #7)

These pictures were taken at her first game when we discovered that the coach wants her to sit for JV to be ready to play if they need her.  I also discovered that I am not a very good volleyball mom/spectator.  I have quickly repented of anything that I have ever said about Mark when he gets into a BYU football game.  I know exactly how he feels now.

It's hard to sit on the sidelines when 
A.)  you just want to be down there playing and
B.)  you see your kid make mistakes.

But I am happy to say that we are almost halfway through the season and I have settled down a lot.  :)
Here's to a successful season for these lovely Spartan Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment