Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Novice Freeskate Test

Emma recently passed another ice skating test.
She now has only two more levels before she is completely done with her Freeskate testing.  Hooray!
I think she only has two levels left with her Moves in the Field testing as well.
She is a hard little worker and loves the ice so much.
She is still unsure of where she would like ice skating to take her, but she is trying to keep her options open.  She decided not to do synchro again this next year.  That makes us sad and happy.  Sad because she will miss all of her friends and the fun times that they have together.  Happy because she will have her Friday nights back and save a grundle of money.  (Okay, maybe that is the reason her dad is happy about the decision, but whatever.)

She is magical on the ice.  I love watching her skate.  I know that wherever this passion takes her in life will be a good thing and she will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment