Wednesday, July 1, 2015

An Ellie Moment

I just have to post this so I don't forget...
A few weeks back when I had completely lost my cool, yet again, about the state of the way my house was looking, I made the little ladies gut their room.  Okay, so it wasn't exactly my idea of gutting, but the finished product was something that didn't cause me to cringe, so I was happy.

One of the things that cracked me up was that little Miss Ellie had a camera that she was using to take pictures of EVERYTHING.  As I was helping them hang something, I heard her say, 
"There.  That's perfect."  
Then I heard the camera take a picture.  
When I turned around, this is what I saw...
Apparently this is her idea of perfection in regards to how her stuffed animals should look.
I love it.
She also had propped up this weird little unicorn/hammer thing that we got at Lagoon against her closet door.  Maybe he/she is the magical guard for all of her closet's possessions.  I don't know.  Personally, I would not be able to sleep with that creepy face staring at me, but she doesn't seem to mind it.

Unfortunately about 17.2 minutes later, the room was a disaster again.  But it was 17.2 minutes of sheer heaven, I tell ya.
*Sigh*
Someday, I know I will miss the mess.  At least, that's what they tell me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment