Sunday, August 17, 2014

Coppercup 2014

This past weekend, Emma competed in Coppercup, a figure skating competition.
It has been little while since she has competed.  We decided to just do a fun number instead of one that she would have to make sure she was doing all the technical stuff right.
She nailed it anyway...


I love watching this little gal skate.  
She just keeps getting better and better and I keep getting poorer and poorer, but it's worth it to see the smile on her face.
(Although it's hard to see the smile on her face in this video because the judges are on the opposite side of the rink so I never get to capture her facial expressions and I will not spend $40 to buy the official video.)

Emma and her coach, Kelly

She came home with another 2nd place medal, but more importantly, she skated a clean program and we love it when that happens. :)

Good job Emma Lemma!!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment