Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday- 47

Now it's this lady's turn.
I am thankful for my sister Brittany.  Her birthday is tomorrow.  She is 3 years younger than me and I will be 36 in a couple of weeks.  (See how I did that?  I didn't really say how old you are.  People have to do the math. ;)

She is truly one of my heroes.  See those 4 munchkins with her?  They are cute, amazing, funny, and wild all rolled up in one....just like her now that I think about it.  I get tired just thinking about how busy they keep her.  She is a phenomenal mom and I know she has days where she wonders if she is ever going to make it.  I know she will and I know her kids are going to be hugely successful in whatever they choose to do because she loves them and will do anything to make sure that they have what they need.
She...is....wonder.....woman and I love her.

Happy Birthday Britt!  Wish I lived closer so we could celebrate together.  Where is that darn transporter machine and why has no one invented one yet?!?

Oh ya...can't finish the post yet.  Not without a "look how far we've come pic".  This one is not as embarrassing as the one I chose for Danette's post.  This one is simply just cute.
Love ya sis.  You are amazing.

3 comments:

  1. Love your birthday post since I am a slacker and am not blogging anymore!!!!!!
    Love them and YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful post. I have some great examples to look up too.
    I hope I am doing something right with those little crazies that keep me on my toes from sunup to sundown!
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are doing more than just something right. You are doing lots of things right. :)

      Delete