Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday- 46

I am thankful for this lady in my life.
And yes, now that she is 30, I can officially call her a lady- or an old lady.  Hee Hee.
My sis, Danette. 
She lives on a farm.
She is the amazing mother of 4 kiddos.
I think she is just so cool.
But she lives too far away for my liking. :(

Yesterday was her birthday.  The big 3-0, and I have to say- "Welcome to the club.  It's not so bad."
I also have to say. "We've come a long way baby."
Wow.

That's about all I can say about this picture.
Oh- and we will create it one day.  We will.

Love ya sis!  Thank you for being you and for being an awesome sister.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks sis! I have to say so far 30 is treating me well. (to be honest, I always couldn't wait to be in my 30's for some reason)
    Thanks for the love :)

    ReplyDelete