Saturday, February 8, 2014

Conquering the Pillaging Pirates

Here are some pictures from the girls' musical at school.
They were all pirates.
It seriously was one of the best elementary school musicals ever....it was just over a half hour long.  :)
The kids all did a great job and it was so fun to be there and feel their excitement.  



Every time I go to the school and see this wonderful principal, Mr. Dean, I get a twinge of sadness thinking that we maybe won't be there next year.  He is an AMAZING principal.  These kids are so lucky to have him.  You know he loves these kids and his job when he dresses up in a crown and pink tutu for them.  Thanks Mr. Dean!  You rock!

Also many, many thanks to Taralynn for all of her work in writing and directing the musical.  You are one amazing lady and I am so happy to call you my friend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment