Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Super Sixth Grader and a Super Speller!

My Super Sixth Grader
Miss Emma Kay...

I received a letter a few days ago telling me that Emma was being nominated for a special award.  I had to somehow get her to the school early on Friday morning so she could be surprised.  It wasn't too hard.  I just told her I had some PTA stuff to do.  But man, was she worried for a few days!  She knew that I had received a letter from her teacher and she was so worried that she had done something wrong!  Silly girl.  I don't think it's possible for her to do anything wrong at school.  She has always been an incredible student.  She loves to learn, especially math.  She is such a good friend and works really hard to make sure that all of her work is completed on time.  She always goes the extra mile.
Here is what her certificate said...
"Emma is the personification of sweetness!  Beyond that, her dedication to excellence is unmatched.  Emma is always eager to learn new things, and she produces high quality work.  She can be trusted to behave responsibly and make choices in any situation, qualifying her as a Liberty Super Sixth Grader."
Congratulations my little Emma Lemma Ding Dong!
You are truly amazing and I am so lucky to be your mommy.
xoxoxo


My Super Speller
Little Miss Ellie
Ellie recently took 3rd place in her class spelling bee.  She was so stressed about it...but from the looks of it, she didn't need to be!  Good job Miss Ellie Bellie!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment