Today has turned into a pretty angry day for me and I needed a place to vent.
If I could punch cancer in the face...I would. I know I am not alone in that either.
Cancer affects way too many lives and I just hate it, plain and simple.
Having said that, I do know that everything happens for a reason.
It just hard sometimes to see the reasons through our pain and anguish.
We have learned today that the doctors are giving my grandpa 2 months, and I am angry about that.
I know that we all have to die, and I am not worried about him in that respect. He will be going to paradise and be able to be with so many loved ones who have already made it there.
I suppose my anger comes because I am being selfish.
I am not ready to say goodbye to him in this life.
I am not ready to just remember him and not have him at special occasions.
I am not ready to watch him go through pain and suffering.
I think my anger may come from feeling guilty as well.
Guilty that I was able to beat cancer, and my grandpa- like so many others-will not have that opportunity.
I think my anger may come from feeling guilty as well.
Guilty that I was able to beat cancer, and my grandpa- like so many others-will not have that opportunity.
So today I am just angry.
I will eventually be able to move past this anger and I will do that with help from above.
But for today...I get to be angry.
So happy for Emma that is awesome, she will be a great example for the others to look up too! And we are never ready to say good-bye to those we love, such a hard thing to do, I for one am not ready to loose yet another dad!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen my brother-in-law died of a heart attack at 39, leaving behind a wife and three young kids I was in shock. And I was angry. Until I realized that that is not what he would want at all. Sometimes you just have to go through the anger.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to hear this! It is a good thing we know families are forever! Love you!
ReplyDelete