Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter Celebrations and a New Face!

Well, I decided that I better split Easter and Spring Break into a few different posts because it would take me 5 years to load everything and it would take you 5 years to read through it all and look at the pictures.  So let's start with Easter, shall we?

As I have mentioned before, I really love pretty much every holiday.  Easter is no exception.  I love Easter because it represents a new start, a fresh beginning.  The air is crisp and bursting with spring.  And along with that, my heart bursts with a renewed love and appreciation for my Savior, Jesus Christ.  He lived and died so that I could have a chance to right all of my wrongs- to strive every day to overcome my weaknesses- to live with Him again.  I love my Savior.  I can do all things through the power of His atonement.

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday.  The sun was shining and provided the perfect opportunity to play with my new camera.  I also had the perfect little people to snap pictures of.


Can you believe I have a son who is already taller than me?  I can't.  He doesn't let me forget it either.

The Easter Bunny left a nice sized pile of stuff.  He was nice enough to limit the sweets and left some things that will help us in our mission to become more healthy.  What a smart Easter Bunny.
Can I just say that I REALLY love my new camera?  I know I am only scratching the surface of its capabilities and I am excited to learn more about it.  Here are 2 of my favorite Easter Sunday pictures.

This one is one that I will treasure for a very long time.  I love that I was able to catch each of their personalities so perfectly. :)

We had a marvelous and relaxing Easter Sunday.  Josh accompanied the choir on his cello for one of the musical numbers.  We had dinner with some of Mark's family and geared up for a week of no school.  It was lovely.

Now I have to fast forward a bit to today.  As soon as I am done going through our Spring Break pictures, I will post some of them.  But for now, I need to introduce the newest member of this crazy clan.

Introducing..,
BAILEY!
 I can't believe I am actually posting a picture of a new dog.  We really thought that we would not go down that road again, but we just missed our sweet Mei Mei too much.  Our family had a gigantic hole in it.  I know that Mei Mei will never be able to be replaced.  She was a one of a kind dog.  We have only had Bailey for a few short hours, but she already fits right in and I know we will be able to make some great memories with her as well.  She will heal our broken hearts for sure.
I think she likes us just as much as we like her.  What do you think?
I will have to share the story of how she became a part of our family another time.  It's late and this post is already lengthy.  Until next time everyone....

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I love that last picture! You can just see how happy they all are, including Baily!

    ReplyDelete