Well I was really hoping to do a post with all of our Spring Break fun today, but three things got in my way...
a.) my laptop is in desperate need of a hard drive cleanup so it is moving in slow motion
b.) for some reason our internet is also moving in slow motion today, so that made photo editing and uploading a major pain in the you-know-where.
c.) my brain is constantly moving in slow motion these days and I just did not get it done.
So stay tuned for some great pics and details of our fantastic spring break and Easter!
Maybe it will happen tomorrow, or Wednesday, or Thursday....
Here's a little preview.
Wow. I was going to give you a little more of a preview, but it took so long to upload this one photo that now it is way past my bedtime. ;)
So until tomorrow then.
I will leave you with a link to some inspiring messages that are sure to bring you a sweet moment or two.

No comments:
Post a Comment