Happy Valentines Day everyone!
I will be posting more about our Valentines day on Tuesday for a Tuesday Traditions post.
Here's a little taste of the fun.
We had a great day. I love Valentine's Day.
I love any holiday, really. Especially now that I have a teensy bit of my old self back so I can do silly things like dying the pasta pink and making pink pancakes. :)
Now on to what I am thankful for this fine Valentine's Day.
I am thankful to finally have a little bit of sunshine back in our lives again.
I wish I would have taken a picture of what it looked like outside today because it was gorgeous!
It is always nice to see the sun. It reminds me that no matter how dark our lives feel sometimes, the sun will always shine again and man, I am enjoying every second of this "sunny" phase of my life.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete