
Okay so I should have posted this a while ago, but I didn't. :)
Josh and Emma both entered the Reflections competition at school. The theme for Reflections is "Beauty Is. . ." Josh chose to paint a picture of a mountain range covered in snow. (I have to remember where I put his painting and then I will take a picture of it to add to this post.) He won at the school level and went on to the district competition. He didn't win there, but I am very proud of him. He did a great job.
Emma chose to choreograph an ice skating program. She chose the song from Aladdin "Friend Like Me". She explains in the video why she chose that song to go along with the theme. She won at the school level, went on to district and won there too! We will be going to an awards night at the end of the month for the district. So her entry is now at the Region Level. Not sure when we will hear about that, but we're excited to find out if she will be moving on even further.
I am so proud of both Josh and Emma. They really worked hard on these projects and did a fantastic job. Great work kiddos! Love ya!
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!
ReplyDeleteWe love you and are very proud of all of you. xoxoxoxoxoxo
Congrats to Josh and Emma that is great you both are great at what ever you do. Love ya
ReplyDeleteWay to go!! They must take after their mom! Maybe there mushroom dolls are on the way :-D
ReplyDeleteLOL! The mushroom dolls were for another contest, not Reflections. Gosh Britt- can't you keep my many accomplishments straight? :)
ReplyDelete