
12 years ago today...
*I was 1/2 an hour late for my wedding luncheon because of I-15 construction.
(Mark was getting a little nervous)
*I was surrounded by my favorite people in the world in one of my favorite places in the world.
*I felt like a beautiful (but cold) princess taking pictures outside the Salt Lake Temple.
*I married my best friend.
Who would have thought that two crazy kids could meet, go on a few dates (literally), get engaged 2 1/2 weeks later, and get married within 4 months of meeting each other. We were in the same nursery class for a few months but oddly enough, I don't remember much of that. :)
Now here we are, 12 years down and many more to go.
Mark is my best friend, my biggest cheerleader, my hand to hold,
my reality check when I get too crazy, and my eternal companion.
I'm so thankful to have him in my life. It's been an eventful 12 years filled with...
*babies and diapers
*being "struggling students" living paycheck to paycheck
*fun family vacations
*fun "mommy & daddy only" vacations
*a few arguments here and there :)
*new jobs and new houses
*good times and bad times, fortunately mostly good:)
I love you honey- thanks for 12 of the best years of my life.
*I was 1/2 an hour late for my wedding luncheon because of I-15 construction.
(Mark was getting a little nervous)
*I was surrounded by my favorite people in the world in one of my favorite places in the world.
*I felt like a beautiful (but cold) princess taking pictures outside the Salt Lake Temple.
*I married my best friend.
Who would have thought that two crazy kids could meet, go on a few dates (literally), get engaged 2 1/2 weeks later, and get married within 4 months of meeting each other. We were in the same nursery class for a few months but oddly enough, I don't remember much of that. :)
Now here we are, 12 years down and many more to go.Mark is my best friend, my biggest cheerleader, my hand to hold,
my reality check when I get too crazy, and my eternal companion.
I'm so thankful to have him in my life. It's been an eventful 12 years filled with...
*babies and diapers
*being "struggling students" living paycheck to paycheck
*fun family vacations
*fun "mommy & daddy only" vacations
*a few arguments here and there :)
*new jobs and new houses
*good times and bad times, fortunately mostly good:)
I love you honey- thanks for 12 of the best years of my life.
Congratulations! What a romantic time of year to get married. :)
ReplyDeleteHas it been 12 years already!?! Where does the time go? Congrats to both of you, you are a cute couple and have beautiful children. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys! Such a cute couple!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a cute couple! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYou write so beautifully! Congratulations! Hope you have many, many more of those precious years!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics of the two of you I can't believe one of my babies married for 12 years way to Crazy
ReplyDeleteI remember that cold day probably just as well as you do. You were a beautiful bride and a cute couple. 12 years does pass by quickly with a lot of memories. Now we start on year 13!
ReplyDeleteCongrats--we love having your family as neighbors :)
ReplyDeleteAnd you're even more beautiful today!
ReplyDelete