Oh my goodness, can it really be?Ellie is finally old enough for ice skating lessons!
I remember when we first started our ice skating adventure she was still cookin' in my tummy and Emma was the little peanut out there on the ice.
Here she is on her first day of Learn to Skate Lessons. She has been waiting for this day for a LONG time.

She did so well! She really did not want to use the walker and tried to ditch it whenever possible. She thinks she can just go out there and do every trick that Emma does, until she falls on her behind.
Abbie decided she wanted to try lessons again. (She's very much on again, off again when it comes to ice skating.) She did really good. I think we may have to bump her up a level because I signed her up for the wrong one. She was skating circles around everyone else in her class.
They both had a great time and Emma enjoyed having a moment to herself at the ice rink without having to work hard! She just sat with me in the stands and read her book. I guess this means that it's my turns for lessons next, now that Santa gave me skates for Christmas and all...
Watch out world! The Ogden Family Skaters are on their way! :)
What talented nieces I have!! I'm so proud of you all!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Love her piggies!
ReplyDeleteCute little Ellie and I am glad Abbie is trying it again. She didn't want to stick with dance and do her own thing huh.
ReplyDeleteShe changes her mind on a daily basis so we are sticking with ice skating for now since we are always there anyway. She is also in a music class, which she loves, so she is keeping busy.
ReplyDeleteWhat I want to know is if you get to use that cool ice skater walker when you start your lessons. If you do then I think you should post a picture for me to look at.
ReplyDeleteThe girls look super cute on the ice!!!
These are some great pictures!!! You have such an amazing fam!
ReplyDelete