
We actually had her cake on Thanksgiving so we could celebrate her birthday with Mark's family. My hurried version of a Tinkerbell cake.

She absolutely LOVED her ice skates. She didn't want me to take them off. Mei Mei's pretty excited about them too.

She was very excited about one present in particular...her ice skates!
She had a great birthday and is very happy to be 3. Even though she's still working on holding up 3 fingers!


What a cutie! I can't believe they make ice skates for such little kiddos! She'll be as great as her sis is in no time. Des, could you email me your address so we can send a CHristmas card? My email is richnan99@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteSo dang cute!!! I love her hair!
ReplyDeleteHow funny! She was so excited for ice skates for her birthday!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! I am glad she had a great day!
Love her to pieces glad she had a great birthday.
ReplyDeleteDid I hear Abbie say that you made that red dress. Are you an over acheiver or are you just trying to make the rest of us look bad. Just kidding. Wow she is three years old. Logan is turning 5 on Monday. You just wait your baby won't be your baby forever unless you make her. I am definately working hard at making Logan stay my baby forever. LOL! So when you come home for Christmas let's get together and do something. I feel like I haven't talked with you in forever.
ReplyDelete