Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Thrilling to Be Three

My cute little Ellie Belle has now reached the Terrible 3's. I don't believe in the Terrible 2's. I think whoever made up that phrase never had a 3-year old. But we are excited for our cute little Ellie to be such a big girl now. Here's a look back at the last 3 years of her life...

Ellie was born on Dec. 5. She was the best Christmas present ever! She was a big baby 8 lb. 12 oz. I wanted them to weigh her again because I didn't believe them! She was an instant hit in our household. (Even with Josh who REALLY wanted a new brother.)

Ellie's first year was filled with smiles, smiles, and more smiles. She was the happiest baby I have ever met. She was really our angel, perfect baby and I wish I could have kept her that way forever. Her sweet smile and cute little face brought so much joy to our lives during that first year.

Ellie's 2nd birthday came way too fast. I couldn't believe that my cute little angel baby was now a toddler. She was a pretty happy toddler and she definitely figured out that she could get anyone to do pretty much anything she wanted them too, just by being cute and flashing her cute smile. Everywhere we go, someone is commenting on how cute she is and wondering if her hair is naturally that curly. (Yes it is and I love it!)

Well, now she's 3. She's no longer a baby, no longer a toddler. She is a little girl who thinks she is a BIG, BIG girl. She has the cutest lisp when she says her "S's". She is my shopping buddy when all the other kids are in school. She still brings so much laughter and joy to our family. She's still the best Christmas present ever and a great little caboose to our happy little family.
Love ya Elles Belles!
(Will post bday pics later.)

1 comment:

  1. She has the cutest smile and has been a sweet little girl can't wait to squeeze her soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete