Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Danette!


Just wanted to post a little birthday note for my little sis, Danette. She is 6 years younger than me. I found some pics of us when we were little. The first pic shows what happens when I stay out in the sun too long (Danette's outfit is awesome! :); the second pic is one of Danette's first birthdays; the third is Danette and her cute little family and the last pic is Brittany, me and Danette in our beautiful matching dresses. (What can I say, it was the late 80's). But we loved those dresses! Anyway, have a Happy Birthday, Danette! I love you and miss you. Thanks so much for the beautiful necklaces. (She makes awesome jewelry). See ya in May!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Thank you!! Yes, my outfits were always awesome! Your hair was even better though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man des you can get pretty tan!!! and you in that very bottom corner when all 3 of you were little that looks like abbi! :) craig says it looks like me haha very very cute! and you did have the best hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the nett nett that I remember! What a cute girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete