

So Ellie has decided that naps are a thing of the past. She does not want to take time out of her busy schedule for a nap, especially when she can hear my preschool kids playing downstairs. So I have a new student on Tues/Thurs afternoons. She is so funny because she thinks she is every bit as big as those preschool kids. She sits at the table and does art and has snack, she sits in circle time with us, and she sings all the songs with us at the top of her lungs. It's hard to be mad at her for not taking a nap when she is so stinkin' cute!
I agree she is so stinkin cute. She will excell well in school she will have it all down by the time she is 4 years old.
ReplyDeleteSHE is SO FREAKIN cute lol that is hilarious her little personality kills me i love it!
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty good! Carly would still have problems sitting still in circle time.
ReplyDeleteAt least she will sit still and participate...my kids haven't quite mastered that!
ReplyDeleteOf course, she thinks she is just as big. I believe that the littlest child in a family grows up way too fast. They think they can come out doing what everybody else does. It is so cute, but I hate that they grow so fast.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad she's in there with you guys. I love it when she says hi to me when I come to pick up Ty :)
ReplyDelete