
I want to wish Brittany a Happy Birthday! Brittany (or more affectionately known as Bertha), is my 2nd sister. She's 3 years younger than me. She was the loud one so it was easy to get her in trouble because I would just be quiet and pretend I wasn't doing anything wrong. (Sorry Britt!) But she got back at me by "borrowing" my favorite sweatshirt and while she had it in her locker, it was stolen. She also ratted me out when I snuck out of the house, so I would say we are even. We did have good times together and I am so blessed to be able to call her my sister and friend. I didn't have a current family picture, but she has two of the cutest little kids ever and one on the way. Hope you have a fun day, Bertha! Only two more years 'til the big 3-0!

Ahhh thanks! Ya I was ALWAYS getting in trouble...with you our with quiet Jenefer! sheez!
ReplyDeleteAs for the sweetshirt it was taken right out of the Highschool gym locker room...stupid dishonest people :)
I wish I had sisters growing up to share fond memories with-That's awesome!
ReplyDelete