
So we completed Josh's science fair project two days before the science fair. We had changed the project about 5 times. He finally ended up doing a project titled, "Which Color Does My Dog See Better?" We decided on this one because it was something that Josh could pretty much do himself. He tested 3 different colors and we came to the conclusion that
Mei Mei sees red the best. Of course, I forgot to take my camera to the school, but this picture is one that was displayed on his board. They didn't give 1st place, 2nd place, etc. But they did choose the 5 top projects for each level and Josh was selected as one of those. So we were pretty excited. After the headache, we enjoyed the reward. Good job, Josh! We're proud of you!
Way to go Josh!! That is great! I will have to get the details of how you knew which color Mei Mei could see!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Josh that is awesome. Yeah I would like to hear all about how you came to that conclusion that Mei Mei sees red best. Love ya
ReplyDeleteCongrats Josh! Well done :)
ReplyDelete-The Grahams