Saturday, January 31, 2009

Winter Games '09

Posted by Picasa
Emma competed in the Winter Games this weekend. She skated in two events. The first one was freestyle and she won 1st place! The second one was a showcase program and she won 1st place in that one too! She skated so well in this competition. The other girls in her groups skated really well too. It was a tough competition. She has really been practicing hard to get ready and we are so proud of her for doing her best! Congrats, Emma!

Freestyle "A Whole New World"

Showcase "A Hard Knock Life"
(sorry she is a little hard to see when she goes to the one side. We should have gone to the upper level.)

10 comments:

  1. Emma you are awesome they both were so good. I wish I could have been there to see you. You made Grandma cry when she was watching the videos. You did an awesome job. And by the way your costume designer did an awesome job on your costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Emma! Wish we could have been there to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Emma is incredible. We are very, very impressed. -Nate & Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job Emma! You looked so cute! Love the costume! Great job Des!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it that you put the video of Emma skating on your blog. Joshua even wanted to watch it!

    Yes, let's do lunch! I would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kept wondering how she was doing! She is one brave kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a talented, little lady! Such a cutie, too! Did I ever email you? I can't remember if I ever sent you a Christmas card or not. Sorry! It's sure fun to see your family through pictures and videos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was fun to watch Emma skating- she is a talented little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Just wanted to leave a comment on here, I am Shawna Rios, my brother is OJ (married to Sherrie) and they were telling me how cute your kids are and how great Emma is at skating! So they gave me your blog so I could check it out! She is amazing! I loved those videos! So cute! Anyways, hopefully I will be able to meet you all soon! We are planning on coming up to visit OJ and Sherrie this summer!
    Shawna :)

    ReplyDelete