Sunday, December 21, 2008

Belated Anniversary


Well, I think I was late last year with our anniversary post, but I suppose that's what happens when you have an anniversary so close to Christmas. On the 19th, Mark and I celebrated our 11th anniversary. 11 years has gone by so quickly. We had dinner downtown and it was fun to reminisce about our wedding day. Some fun memories: me being a half an hour late to the luncheon so Mark thought I was standing him up, nightmare traffic because the freeway was being redone, freezing outside the temple while having our pictures taken, a beautiful wedding ceremony, a beautiful reception, yummy eclairs (Mark's only request during the whole wedding planning process), marrying my best friend even though we'd only known each other for four months. I really felt like we had known each other forever (I know, it sounds cliche). But after a quick two weeks of knowing each other, we both knew that it was meant to be. I'm so thankful for Mark. He is a wonderful husband and father who works hard to provide a good life for us. He supports me in all my craziness and helps me when he can. Happy Anniversary, honey. It's been the best (and probably hardest) 11 years of my life. I look forward to many more. Love you!
PS. I did not post any wedding pics because I don't have any on my computer and I don't have time to scan any in right now. I posted some last year so you can look in Jan 2008's posts and see some there!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! And 11 years do go by quick, that is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Mark and Desirae! You are two people that I respect and like so much and I am glad that you are in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary and I can't believe that it has been 11 years either. But love the little family that you are!!!

    ReplyDelete