Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Thoughts

It's hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone for another year. We had a wonderful Christmas day filled with family and fun. I will post some pics later, but I just have to share a funny story.
After we had checked out the fun stuff that Santa had left for us, Mark was talking with Emma. This is their conversation...
Mark: "Did you have a good Christmas, Emma?"
Emma: "Yes, but I really thought that all I was going to get was a lump of coal because I have been pretty naughty this year, seriously! I have been hitting a lot and yelling, and I really thought Santa was going to leave me a lump of coal!"
Mark: "Well, now you have a whole new year to start over and be better, right?"
Emma: "Right."
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I will be posting pics as soon as I get my house put back together. (So probably sometime next year! :)
BTW: My parents came up for a quick visit before Christmas and they were able to come hear me play the piano at the Conference Center. My mom took a short video and took some pics of us looking at the lights so if you are interested in seeing those click here.

1 comment:

  1. My sweet little Emma could not have been that bad and you tell her Grandma said so. We are glad you had a Merry Christmas we missed you all but look forward to next year if it will all still work out for you to come.

    ReplyDelete