



I have been waiting for snow to get here so I could take pictures of the kids. I also want to get a family pic in the snow, but that will have to be later. I think they turned out pretty good for an amateur photographer. Can I just say how much I love my new camera and photo editing software?
those turned out way cute!! :) and i love all the christmas trees you have!! i only remember having our medium size fake tree in my room with those M&M lights we used to have :) haha
ReplyDeleteI love the pics of the kids. They are so adorable! Looks like you guys had fun with the trees also!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures of 4 cute grandkids.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys
it's addicting to edit photos isn't it? they turned out really cute!
ReplyDeleteHey Des. Cute pictures. I can't tell the last 2 girls apart. They look just like each other. It is Emma, Abbie, and then Ellie right?
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting for a dance video from Abbies dance recital.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! They turned out really cute!
ReplyDelete