

Emma competed in Oktoberfest on Friday. This was a new routine and she has moved up 2 levels since the last competition. She skated really well. She had one little fall again because she just skates so darn fast when she is nervous. Her group was bigger this time. There were 6 skaters in her group where before there has only been 3 or 4. She placed 4th and got a cool bronze medal. (I don't know why they had a medal for 4th place, but we got no complaints from Emma!) This is my second attempt at making her outfit. I think I am slowly getting better. This is the first time I used the "Bejewler". (Mark calls me a Rhinestone Cowgirl now). It's actually pretty fun to use. We had a few people compliment Emma on her outfit at the competition so that makes me feel like it looks okay. She will be competing in Las Vegas over Halloween weekend, and she's going to have to work hard during the next month. She will have to add 2 jumps to her routine to compete in Vegas because they have a different system for the levels. (I don't understand it all. I leave all the technicalities up to her coach.) We are excited for the Vegas competition and are so proud of her for doing so well at Oktoberfest. Good job, Emma!
Great Job Emma you are getting better every time I see you. Congrats.
ReplyDeleteEmma, you are amazing!! It's cool what hard work and practice can do. Good job!
ReplyDelete~The Graham Fam~
Hi Desirae! I found your blog from other fellow '96ers and Rich and I have had fun looking at pictures of your cute family! You can check out our blog (we are new to this) at
ReplyDeleterichnanhoward.blogspot.com
You will remember me as Natalie Johnston, and I'm sure you remember Rich, too! Take care!
Good job Emma! You look so pretty! Way to go Des! Can't wait to watch you in Vegas!
ReplyDelete