Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our Big Lineman








I just realized that I haven't posted any pictures of Josh's football season. His team isn't doing very well, but Josh has been doing well individually. He has improved so much from last year. He is actually tackling well and running a little bit faster. His coaches keep telling us how much they appreciate him and that he's one of the best lineman they have. But the most important thing is that he really enjoys it and is having fun. I don't have to fight him to go to practice or games or anything. He really loves it and we are proud of him! Stay tough, Josh!

3 comments:

  1. GO Josh, GO Emma! Go Desirae for running your kids back and forth to their activities and for making such a cute outfit. Is there REALLY anything you can't do? I am amazed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Josh! That is great! I am glad you love Football! We love you and can't wait to watch your game next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the great work in football and you will be as good as Grandpa Holt was!!!!

    ReplyDelete