


I just wanted to say thank you to all of the fathers in my life. My husband is such a great father to our kids. They love it when Daddy comes home. He works very hard in his job so that I can stay home and be a mom and I am very grateful to him for that. My dad is awesome and I just want to tell him that I love him and thank him for being such a great dad. (Even those times when he had to lay down the law!) Thanks for always being such a great example and a hard worker. My kids love to go to St. George to see you, they miss their Grandpa! My father-in-law is also wonderful and it's fun to be able to live so close to him. He is such a great grandpa (Mei Mei especially loves him). He is always helping someone else with their yard work, he is a great example of service.
And I am so thankful for a loving Father in Heaven who has blessed me with all of these fathers and so many more things. I am thankful for the knowledge that I have that I am a daughter of God who loves me and is aware of my needs.
Happy Father's Day!
from Dad:
ReplyDeleteThanks Desirae for the wonderful message. i'm thankful to have such a loving family with all of you kids. and as we have grown the blessings are mulitiplied greatly.
Love Dad