Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our Poor Puppy!



Well, after talking to a few people who have had Golden Retrievers, I decided that it would be okay if we had Mei Mei shaved for the summer. I was really worried about her looking silly, but everybody I talked to assured me that their dogs looked okay. Well, the people at Petsmart steered me in the wrong direction I think. They took her a little too short and they left her tail long! Oh well, at least I won't be finding dog hairs all over for a while. And it is nice to pet her and not get a handful of hair. But the poor thing was so depressed yesterday. I think she really misses her hair or knows that she looks a little silly. Anyway, we will know better for next year not to have her shaved so short. Poor Mei Mei!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think that she looks that silly I think she looks just a lot cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty funny! I would be depressed to if my hair was shaved off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't look that bad. She just looks like a lab now.

    ReplyDelete