Sunday, June 22, 2008

Melting in Texas





Well, I am writing this from the great state of Texas. I have been here for almost a week visiting my sister and her family. She had a cute baby boy in May so we are having fun snuggling with him. I brought Emma and Abbie with me. This was Emma's very first time on an airplane. (Even though Abbie doesn't remember her first time, she was only 1) We have had a great time swimming in Danette's pool, going to the Houston Zoo, playing at "Pump It Up" (a bounce-house place), shopping, and just trying to stay cool! Here are a few pictures from Pump It Up and the zoo. I will post more later when I get home.

2 comments:

  1. Fun Fun Fun I am glad to see you are having a great time with our TX family have a great last day and we will see you tomorrow evening in SLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Phoenix! Looks like you guys are having fun. We hope to see you at reunion in a couple of weeks. Give the girls hugs from Matt and me. And give Josh a high five.

    ReplyDelete