Monday, April 28, 2008

Grandpa Holt's Flowers




Saturday was my Grandma Holt's 79th birthday so we took lunch over to them and then went out to see how the greenhouse is coming along. It looks amazing! Grandpa is moving a lot slower these days, but his green thumb still works great. It was really cute because the girls were oohing and aahing over all the flowers and Grandpa made sure that they all left with a handful of them. I'm glad that my girls will have these fun memories of my grandparents. It's hard to see them get older and slower and know that they are in pain, but I'm glad that we live so close so that we can visit them often.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for that post it is good to see that he is still got it. He is certainly moving slower that is for sure. We love them alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting those! Next time you see them, give them a hug and a kiss from Carly and Me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I love it! I wished I lived a little closer or was able to go up there more!
    I am so glad that we still have both sets of grandparents still alive! We are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Des,

    I went private awhile ago and I don't have your e-mail to send you an invite. Can you e-mail me at christina.mangelson@gmail.com

    Christina

    ReplyDelete