


Well, I am a day late posting this. But now that I am back among the land of the living, I can function normally. Mark and I have both been sick this week. But fortunately we were feeling better for Emma's 5th Birthday! Happy Birthday Emma Kay! Emma has been so excited for her birthday. She woke up bright and early, came into my room, and said, "Mommy, I am 5 right now!" She requested sugar pancakes (crepes) for breakfast, but we had to wait for everyone to wake up before we could eat them. We took two of her friends to lunch with us at McDonald's and then Mark's family came over to help us celebrate with cake and ice cream. It was a very fun day for her. She was exhausted by the end of it. She got some new roller blades which she used most of the day. She also got a new dress up dress and some play makeup. We love little Emma Lemma. I can't believe she's 5 and that she will be going to Kindergarten in the fall! She is our little sweetheart.
Happy birthday Emma it looks like you had a very nice day it sounds like you had fun with friends and family.
ReplyDeleteWe love and wish we could of been there.
Happy Late Birthday Emma!! Your such a pretty girl!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday Emma Dear, I can't remember the rest of the song! Hope it was a great b-day!
ReplyDeleteHappy days will come to you all year, if I had a wish then it would be..a happy happy birthday to you from me!
ReplyDeleteI think that's the rest!