Monday, April 16, 2007

St. George





We went to St. George this last weekend to hear Daniel speak in church. He will be leaving on his mission on the 25th. I can't believe it's so close! He gave a very good talk. I think we were all left wondering, "Who is that, and what did he do with Daniel?" We were all a mess of tears. Even though it will be sad, we are all very excited. We took some family pictures, and had a lot of fun. We love ya, Dan!

3 comments:

  1. What a great looking family! The pictures turned out really great.
    We enjoyed having everyone here and thank you again for the beautiful song on sunday.We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hot sunny day! The pictures all turned out great in their own little way. Where is the "Not another picture" look from Joshua?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your kids' faces in pictures!

    ReplyDelete