Saturday, May 5, 2007

Ellie Bear



Ellie is 5 months old already! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. It seems like we just brought her home from the hospital. She is getting so chubby and cute. She refuses to eat rice cereal or anything else for that matter. I did get her to nibble on this baby treat and she seemed to like that. I have never had a kid refuse a bottle or rice cereal before. I guess there's a first time for everything. The black and white picture is my Grandma Fowlks when she was about Ellie's age. I've had a couple people tell me that Ellie looks like her, but it's amazing to see just how much she really does look like her.

3 comments:

  1. That is cool! i don't think i've ever seen a baby picture of grandma before. she is sure getting to be a big girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amzaing I really have not seen Grandma Fowlks in her but I can't say that she doesn't look like her in those pics because they really do. About the same as the two pics of Brittany and Grandma Holt do you remember those pics? She is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay she looks like her grandmas great instead of her grandma Ogden. I guess I just needed to see a picture. Genes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete