Friday, July 27, 2018

Are We Ready for This?!?

The closer it gets to MTC day, the more teary I get.  (And I am, of course, writing this almost a year after the fact.)

Because I am so far removed from this time, I am going to add some excerpts from my journal...

*Thurs, Sept 21, 2017*
"We are down to 6 days until we take [Josh] to the MTC.  It really feels unreal.  I am excited, anxious, happy, and sad all at the same time.  I am going to miss him so much!"
Well, I was going to add more, but...that's the only thing I could find in my journal.  Ya.  I need to be better about writing in my journal...Lol.

A little "last time to have hot chocolate together for 2 years" 

Mark and I went with Josh and Becca to the Provo Temple so they could do baptisms.  Before Becca came, we were able to do some sealings for some family names as well.

"The Night Before"
This is what it looks like in the beginning stages of packing up a missionaries belongings that he will carry with him for 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment