I have a goal...
that goal is to be caught up with this blog by the end of this year!
Now that I have said it out loud...I have to do it, right?
So here we are in the month of June.
Our summer was jam-packed with all sorts of fun camps and family time. We were trying to soak in every minute we could with Josh since we knew he would be leaving us this fall.
Emma is planning on continuing with the Murray High volleyball team. They participated in a tournament in June at Salt Lake Community College. She worked her little bootie off. I absolutely love watching her play.
We love our dad and our dad loves...ice cream!
When we asked him where we could take him to celebrate Father's Day, his first response was--Leatherby's Family Ice Cream Parlor. It's one of our favorite family places.
Josh had the opportunity to attend the BYU Musicians Institute and Festival this summer. He was gone for about a week and a half. I tried not texting him the entire time to practice for when he is on his mission. I'm not gonna lie, it was hard.
We were able to attend a couple of concerts he performed in. One of which, he was a featured soloist. I love watching him play. I'm definitely going to miss it when he is on his mission.
Josh has been preparing for a lot of years for this moment...his Senior Recital.
He is so thankful for his teachers, Ronald Archibald and Nicole Pinnell. They have helped him to be where he is today. We are also grateful to Rebecca Pacheco for her talent on the piano. It was a great evening and we are thankful for all the love and support from family members and friends.







No comments:
Post a Comment