I didn't think it was possible for this kid to get any cuter, but somehow, he has.
I mean, come on! Look at this handsome face! And I am not biased at all. ;)
But seriously, he is much more than a handsome face.
He is kind.
He is talented.
He has a testimony of the Savior that is deepening with each passing day.
He is a hard worker.
He is smart.
He wants to go into aerospace engineering.
He is funny.
He loves food and always wants to try new recipes.
He is helpful.
He is a good example for his sisters to follow.
He is a good friend.
He wanted to have a few of his friends over for a movie/game night so we had a house full of teenagers for a few hours. They had fun playing volleyball and mafia, and they tried to watch a movie, but everyone was talking too much. :)
I did not make the gorgeous chocolate cake that you see. I have learned my lesson with cakes after many years of failures. So it was Sam's Club to the rescue and it was delicious.
I am grateful for this incredible son of mine.
He is my first born and my very own stripling warrior.
I am proud of his accomplishments, his desire to choose good morals and faith, and his ability to make people happy.
I am excited for him to be entering his senior year of high school because I remember how much fun my senior year was. I look forward to watching him navigate through life and become a responsible adult. I know his soul is much older than mine and I also hope that I have performed my duties as his mother in a way that is pleasing to his Father in Heaven.
Love ya Josh! Thanks for being a great kid and for never being embarrassed to give your mother a hug and kiss. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment