Maybe this is going to be a new trend for this blog- an entire months worth of pictures in one post. :/
I hope not, but for now, it is what it is.
Leeds Book Signing
I had my second book signing event down in Leeds- my hometown. It was sparse in attendance, but it was fun nonetheless. It was great to see some familiar faces and I appreciate everyone who came out to support me!
Camp Kesem Banquet
While we were in Southern Utah, I was able to speak at the Camp Kesem Fundraising Banquet. It was a nice evening and the girls had a great time getting all fancified. My parents and my aunt Kathy came with us. Many thanks to my dad's business, Allied Fence Co, for sponsoring our table and helping Camp Kesem do what it does best...making magic for kids. We love Camp Kesem!
(Click here for more info about Camp Kesem)
Josh's Junior Prom
In classic Ogden family style, we had too many things going on in one weekend and had to divide and conquer. While the girls and I were in Southern Utah, Mark and Josh stayed home for Stake Conference responsibilities and Josh's Junior Prom. I was so sad to miss going to the State Capitol to see Josh and his cute date walk down the beautiful staircase and have their first dance. I am grateful that Josh's date has a wonderful mother who made sure to send me lots of pictures!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Don't they look amazing?
Provo City Center Temple Open House
We were so excited to go and see this beautiful temple. When it is dedicated it will be the 150th operating temple. That is so cool! 150! This temple is gorgeous- absolutely incredible. It was formerly the Provo Tabernacle, but after a devastating fire a few years ago, it was left just an empty shell. I remember when President Monson made the announcement that it would be turned into a temple. It was such an exciting announcement and now, here it is, in all of its grandeur and beauty. We went to the Open House with Grandma Ogden and my aunt Kathy. It was a fun little adventure and I am thankful that we had the opportunity to do it.Leeds Book Signing
I had my second book signing event down in Leeds- my hometown. It was sparse in attendance, but it was fun nonetheless. It was great to see some familiar faces and I appreciate everyone who came out to support me!
Camp Kesem Banquet
While we were in Southern Utah, I was able to speak at the Camp Kesem Fundraising Banquet. It was a nice evening and the girls had a great time getting all fancified. My parents and my aunt Kathy came with us. Many thanks to my dad's business, Allied Fence Co, for sponsoring our table and helping Camp Kesem do what it does best...making magic for kids. We love Camp Kesem!
(Click here for more info about Camp Kesem)
Josh's Junior Prom
In classic Ogden family style, we had too many things going on in one weekend and had to divide and conquer. While the girls and I were in Southern Utah, Mark and Josh stayed home for Stake Conference responsibilities and Josh's Junior Prom. I was so sad to miss going to the State Capitol to see Josh and his cute date walk down the beautiful staircase and have their first dance. I am grateful that Josh's date has a wonderful mother who made sure to send me lots of pictures!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Don't they look amazing?
Bear Bear's Accident
One morning, while performing car pool duties, our dear little Bear Bear had a terrible accident. Unbeknownst to us, he fell out of the car at one of our stops. It was pouring rain that morning and there were puddles everywhere. When we arrived back at home, Ellie sadly declared, "I can't find Bear Bear!" We searched the car and I had the sinking feeling that maybe he fell out of the car one of the times that the door had opened. So we got back in the car and retraced our steps. Fortunately, we found him at the very first place we went back to. It was a weird feeling to pull up to the parking lot and see Bear Bear lying there, face down in a puddle. I almost felt as though one of my kids was lying there! Poor Bear Bear! We gathered him up and gently placed him in the washing machine when we got home. After a good tumble in the washer and dryer, he ended up safe in Ellie's loving arms. Whew! Disaster averted!
Abbie and Ellie's School Play
Well, Abbie and Ellie technically are not at Liberty Elementary this year, but that didn't stop our dear friend, Taralynn, from inviting them to be a part of the school musical again this year. They were excited to participate and had a really fun time seeing all of their friends. The musical was very cute and both of my little actors did an amazing job.
And that, my friends, is the month of February in a very big nutshell. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment