On December 5, 2015, my baby girl turned 9 years old!
Seriously! Stop growing, kid!
This beautiful little nine year old had a fantastic birthday.
She was spoiled with lots of balloons, lots of love, and a brand new American Girl Doll.
She was in heaven.
After a little stop at our Ward Christmas Party, I whisked Ellie away to the beauty college where she and I had our tootsies pampered. My girls are pretty lucky. I didn't receive my first pedicure until I was in my late 20's. These lucky loo loo's have had multiple pedicures and it is the standard birthday request these days.
The day before Ellie's big day, we went out to lunch with Dad, Penny, and Grandma Great.
I would say that my little Miss Ellie Bellie had a pretty outstanding birthday.
Here are a few fun facts about my beautiful little 9-year-old lady.
1. She is obsessed with animals of all shapes, colors, and sizes. She started horseback riding lessons in November and has found her niche. She absolutely loves it! I see a zookeeper or veterinarian type profession in her future.
2. Ellie has recently started wanting to help me cook dinner or bake something. She is turning into quite the little chef. She loves to chop things and looks for any opportunity to help with dinner prep.
3. She is reading the Dork Diaries series right now.
4. She still likes pasta, but doesn't crave it for every meal like she used to, although I would say her favorite meal is probably lasagna or pancakes and eggs. (She likes her eggs fried with the yolk cooked all the way through.)
5. Ellie has decided to give the piano a break. That was really hard for me to agree to, but I am hoping that if she takes a little break, she will eventually want to come back to it.
6. Her favorite shows are pretty much any Disney show that you can find on Netflix, the cheesier, the better.
7. Ellie has phenomenal handwriting and has loved learning cursive. She wrote a paper a few weeks ago and her dad thought that I had written it for her because the penmanship was so good.
8. She loves her daddy's chocolate pie.
9. She recently had to move into Emma's room in the basement. Emma is still getting used to sharing, I think, but Ellie loves being in the basement- most of the time.
Love you my little Ellie Bellie!! xoxo-Mom


No comments:
Post a Comment