Josh has lost a little bit of wisdom and has shown me that he is "fully aware."
Let me explain...
He had his wisdom teeth taken out on Tuesday. Two of them were already poking through the gums, so it didn't take too long for them to extract them. He was pretty calm about the whole procedure and very confident that he would not divulge all of his secrets while coming out of the anesthesia.
He was right. No secrets were divulged, but I realized that I have a very confident young man. Maybe a little too confident, if you know what I mean.
He kept telling me that he was "fully aware" of what he was saying and how he was acting. He also kept saying, "You know I am messing with you, right?"
Sure, Josh. Sure.
I would love to post a video or two, but have solemnly promised that I will not post any videos without his permission. They were pretty funny, so maybe someday he will allow me to share them with the world (or the two family members who still check this blog on occasion.)
So far the recovery has been a piece of cake. In fact, some of his friends came over the afternoon that he had his surgery and he was up doing "Just Dance" with them. Maybe that was a bit of the Lortab. Who knows? Fortunately he has not been in too much pain and he is really not swollen very much either.
As to how much wisdom he had lost? That still remains to be seen.
The kid scored a 34 out of 36 on the ACT a few weeks back (his first attempt at taking it). I guess the real test will come next time he takes it. Sometimes I think he is too smart for his own good so it probably won't hurt him to lose a little bit of wisdom. ;)

No videos needed that last picture tells ALOT! so funny!!
ReplyDelete