Abbie and Ellie stayed in St. George with my mom while I was at Girls Camp. I came home from camp on Friday, dumped my stuff, took a shower, and then headed down to St. George to pick up my girlies. My Grandma Fowlks came with me and was kind enough to let us take her beautiful car. I had fun driving it. Thanks Grandma. :)
Also, a big thank you to my mom for keeping the girls while I was at camp. They had so much fun and DID NOT want to come home, even though they had been gone for two weeks straight. Before we headed home on Saturday, we decided to squeeze in a little more fun.
My dad is a fencer- as in, he owns a fence company, and installs all types of fences. He did some beautiful rod iron fencing at the Fiesta Fun Center and so they gave him a ton of vouchers as part of the payment. We booked some time in the "B Lounge" which is just about the coolest thing ever. It is a private room with four bowling lanes, couches, tables, and a restroom. It was so nice to be able to close the doors and let the kids run wild without having to worry about them getting lost. I am a terrible bowler, but I still love going. All of the kids had a great time. Even Grandma Great got in on the bowling action. :)
They also have go karts, bumper boats, and laser tag. We crammed in as much as possible and had a blast. Thanks to my wonderful Daddy for working so hard in the hot, hot sun so that we could have so much fun as a family. Love you Dad!


No comments:
Post a Comment