Sunday, May 3, 2015

Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday to the Love of my Life!  We had a very fun afternoon.  We went golfing (my first real time.)  I have been before, but spent most of the time driving the golf cart.  I was a little nervous that it would be frustrating the whole time, but I actually surprised myself and had a few great drives.  (I think that is what it is called anyway.)
 I don't think we have had this much fun on a date in quite a while.  We definitely found a new date night idea.  The afternoon was beautiful and I loved being with my cute hubby doing something that he loves.
After we were done at the golf course, we headed to McDonald's for some chicken nuggets.  Mark's birthday would not be complete without chicken nuggets.  Then we ended the night at Leatherby's Ice Cream Parlor.  His birthday would also not be complete without gorging ourselves on the delicious hot fudge there.  It was a good thing that we had just walked so much at the golf course...

The girls made this sweet card for Mark.  I love handmade creations like this.
I think he had a great birthday and I am looking forward to next year's birthday already.  The Big 4-0.  It's gonna be epic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment