Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Music Man

A couple of weeks ago Josh had a cello competition at UVU.  This is only the third competition he has participated in.  The first one was this same one held at UVU last year.  Let's just say that it was a good learning experience for him.  He wasn't sure what to expect and was not as prepared as he could have been.  
The next competition was in Park City this same time last year.  I wrote about that here.
It was a crazy, last minute, "pull it together man" moment.  He played well, but again, not his best performance.
The third time is the charm, I guess.
This competition went very well.
His cello teacher paired him with another one of her students and they played the Vivaldi Double Cello Concerto.  
It...was...amazing.
I am so proud of both of these boys.  They worked their little tushies off and it showed.




No comments:

Post a Comment