Sunday, May 4, 2014

Pulled Teeth and a Lot of Hair!

Ellie has always been really good at the dentist, but I was especially proud of her this time.  She had to have two of her teeth pulled and a cavity filled.  She didn't even flinch.  I though for sure I would see her squirming when they were giving her the shots, but she didn't move a muscle!  Such a brave girl!
Plus, she looked super cool afterwards...:)

Another wonderful and super fun thing that happened this month was the birth of my nephew, Copelin. My sister-in-law, Chantelle, is another mommy rock star to me.  Baby Cope has a great birth story and you can read that here.  He is such a sweetie pie.  I only had a few moments to spend with him, before I had to take off to a weekend in Vegas (which I will talk about in my next post), but I enjoyed every second that I was able to snuggle with him.
 Look at all of his hair!!!!
No Fowlks baby has ever had this much hair.  He definitely wins the most hair award.  He looks like a little man.
 Little sweetie pie.  I wish I lived closer to him.  :(

Copelin and Grandma Great are twins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment