Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thankful Thursday-48

I am thankful for the sense of accomplishment I feel when I complete a project.
I am REALLY good at starting projects.  Then life and the duties of motherhood get in the way and I have to put the projects on the back burner.  I used to not be very good at that.  I was kind of selfish in a way because I got focused on a project and felt like I had to keep working on it until it was finished.  Even if that meant putting the project before everything else in my life.

I blame it all on my crafting disease.

Sometimes it gets the best of me and drives me bonkers because of the thousands of projects and ideas that roll around in my little ol' brain.  But sometimes I am able to control it and balance my time wisely.
Then the magic happens.
Like my new hallway wall.

Here are before and after pics.
BEFORE
and
AFTER


I got my inspiration from these two places
and

I love walking down the hall and seeing these cute faces.
So many fun memories.
So many cute little voices that I can only hear in our home videos now.
They have gotten so big, so fast.
They are mine forever though and I am pretty excited about that.
Family Is Forever.
Happy Thursday Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! i have read that tutorial over and over because it looks so fun. i just might have to go ahead and finally do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Did you use the foam board? Yours looks thicker than the example in the other blog. I might have just found a project :)

    ReplyDelete