I believe in Jesus Christ.
He is my Savior and my King.
I believe that He was born in Bethlehem and that prophets foretold of that birth.
He was the only perfect person to walk this earth and He spent His life caring for other people, reaching out to the poor, the hungry, and the sick.
He suffered for all of our sins in Gethsemane so that we would have the opportunity to repent when we make mistakes. He did this because He loves us and He wants us to be able to return to live with Him again.
It is only through my Savior, Jesus Christ, that I can do the things that I do.
Everything that I am, everything that I have is because of Him.
May we all remember the reason for the season this year as the Christmas holiday approaches.
This is a video that I created for our Relief Society Christmas Dinner. I hope that it does for you what it did for me~ it invited the true Spirit of Christmas into my life.
All music by The Piano Guys
All pictures were found via Google Images.
Very Good!!!!
ReplyDelete